Summer time is here !!

I must apologise for my lack of blogging in the last couple of months - I know we’re all busy and, yes, that’s my excuse too. We’ve had the boys in study/exam mode, of which I feel I have done just as much study as they have !!!

I’ve been working more than usual with the aim of funding some extra fun over summer. Along with planning our eight weeks of summer holidays !!

We are now finished with school for Grade 5 and Grade 7 and we are enroute from Bangalore to Barcelona. The boys have both had a tough and challenging school year and we are hoping for a more settled year next school year.

We firstly have 3 weeks in Europe, visiting Spain, Portugal and Morocco- how lucky are we???!!! Then the boys and I will head back to Australia for a lovely month of being spoiled.

So, the upcoming blogs will be a lot of holiday spam of our family vacation - apologies 😊

Last day of Grade 7 and Grade 5


And we’re off to Spain !!

Comments

Popular Posts