Hong Kong Views

I know this blog is supposed to be about India - and don't worry, it will be and the crazy times are not far away.  However for now I will  use it to document our final month of fun in Hong Kong.

Over the weekend Max and I went wandering in our 'new neighbourhood' (new as it is where our serviced apartment is).  We went down along the promenade in Tai Koo and Sai Wan Ho, and Hong Kong was absolutely 'sparkling' !  Such beautiful views of the harbour with local people doing Tai Chi, Chinese dancing and yoga.  It is extremely hot in HK at the minute but the clear skies with little pollution, are very welcomed.

We then wandered through some of the local shopping centres and came across some crazy Japanese and local beauty devices.  I cannot believe how popular these types of products are.  They seriously make us laugh.

And today, I managed to finally complete the Dragons Back hike.  I was hoping that the final month in Hong Kong would give the boys and I loads of time to do some new hiking trails.  However, Jack breaking his foot has put a bit of a stop to that.  So, I am having to explore on my own during school hours.  Dragons Back is one of the easier hikes in Hong Kong which is 8.5km long and has beautiful views over the eastern part of the island - Shek O, Tai Tam and Big Wave Bay.  

What a lovely morning - even if the clouds appeared and the seas weren't sparkling.


Victoria Harbour

Tai Chi :)

Quarry Bay

hmmmm...... ???

I think I need one of thse

for what ?

To improve your smile

to improve your 'lips'

to change the shape of your nose ! 



View from the start of Dragons Back hike

looking back to Tai Tam


Dragons Back


on the way to Big Wave Bay


Comments

Popular Posts