Covid19 - Puzzle Therapy

This lockdown in India has done some strange things to people but for me it was a 'jigsaw puzzle' obsession.  I have raided everyone's houses for their stash of 1000 piece puzzles and have completed eleven 1000 piece puzzles in 7 weeks.  Only completed while having a coffee or after work or when I was escaping my family !!!!  You can see why I don't actually own 'ANY' puzzles….. it's an unhealthy obsession.

I have stopped searching for me and have put my 'puzzle' hat away until the next global pandemic.  This is just a memory for me to remember the 'work' I did in this never-ending lockdown ……..


Barcelona

Neuschwanstein Castle, Bavaria
Times Square
London
London Landscape
The World
San Francisco
New York
Santorini

Retro !!
 
Coca Cola




Comments

Popular Posts