Haberdashery Heaven

Hong Kong still amazes me in so many ways - and I will miss so many of the unique places that I get to visit.  Last week I was on the hunt for something special as a farewell HK gift and ended up in a the back streets of Sham Shui Po.   What a fabulous place to visit !!

Every store was a haven of ribbons, buttons, zippers, bows, pom-poms, beads, strings, feathers ropes, tassels - you name it was there.  A must visit if you are that way inclined.  Super easy to get too - directly outside the MTR at Sham Shui Po.

If only I had the creative talents to use all these wonderful things :)  I know many of my friends and family would have a field day here hunting out the perfect item for their next creation.

The last photo is of a stall selling every Air Conditioning remote that EVER existed and a few TV remotes as well.  It was hilarious - I am sure that you can find anything you want in the streets of Hong Kong.


















Comments

Popular Posts